Jess & Sam

i missed whatever happened or didn't after about 5:30. i'm getting 7:15 to 7:40 missing from timeline. is that what everyone has?at 7:15 & 7:40 sam was asleep in bed & eric & layla were in their room playing around but i don't see jess anywhere.

She was in the bathroom the whole time. When the feed cut, she was in the bathroom and Layla and Eric were getting ready to do their thing in the bedroom. When the feed came back, both were in the same spots. I don't think Jess was feeling well after partying too much. She spent a lot of time on the toilet while Eric and Layla were cleaning up from the party and having sex.

3 hours ago, balt2103 said:

However, the question remains: What did they do in the room? Smoked: Also too short. Laptop cleared away? Too long.

I've been thinking about it. Jess was clearly not feeling well. She could have gotten sick. She went right to the toilet when they cam out and she was there for a very long time after. But whatever it was, she wasn't feeling good enough to smoke or do any sort of quickie. Like I said, she was following Eric around. He could have went in to smoke and she could have just went in too.