Jess & Sam

3 minutes ago, heineken said:

I think Layla would be enough to get views on her own without doing anything, just like Sveta. Sveta could sit home and watch tv all day without doing anything else and people will watch. But look at Layla now. She's lying in bed with a t-shirt on, checking her phone and drinking a beer and she looks hot.

i agree i think is jess was there by herself the threesome would of happend by now.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Good point! Some people are sexy without doing anything. Leora, Sveta, and yes even Layla. But you can be assured that every day that goes by without progress toward swapping generates fewer and fewer views. 

Only because they built up the possibility. Once you have a foursome with no swapping, we as viewers will assume that the possibility for a swap is there. Then when it doesn't happen, the viewers feel ripped off. But in reality if they never had the foursome to begin with, we wouldn't even think it was possible.

And I'm not including Eric touching Jess because Sam wasn't present for that. So that one incident shouldn't lead anyone to believe a swap would come from it.

• Upvote 1

layla is 1 of the hottest girls i've seen. i think jess & sam do pretty well with sex. i think that eric & layla should get some toys & play. eric's dick is tired from layla needing it constantly. a change in routine is badly needed. i would love to see some swapping. but if it's not going to happen then something must change. this apt has now reached the level of let's check it & if sex isn't happening then let's check the other apts. i don't want to see either couple leave but something has to change. even if the boy's club that started this downturn had brought some girls it wouldn't have gotten like this. it has been a 180 in the wrong direction & needs to change quickly .

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

layla is 1 of the hottest girls i've seen. i think jess & sam do pretty well with sex. i think that eric & layla should get some toys & play. eric's dick is tired from layla needing it constantly. a change in routine is badly needed. i would love to see some swapping. but if it's not going to happen then something must change. this apt has now reached the level of let's check it & if sex isn't happening then let's check the other apts. i don't want to see either couple leave but something has to change. even if the boy's club that started this downturn had brought some girls it wouldn't have gotten like this. it has been a 180 in the wrong direction & needs to change quickly .

i agree golfer.and i myself think layla is the hottest on here.layla is my num.1.

I don't think I would Amy. I would still watch my favorites live and if something interesting happened elsewhere, I would go back on the timeline. Sometimes I check in with the other apartments to see if guests might be over or something. Every night I check A+E to see if those girls are back by chance. I really liked them. But I wouldn't change my viewing habits based on how anybody got paid. 

the live view method is unfair. for example on vv zoe usually had sex in the morning (along with the rest of the day). but since i am 8 hours behind them i could not see them live since i was asleep. but i watched the archive because she & jack were my favorite couple. anna & alex had sex around 2:00 pm  my time & i could watch them but i did not like them as much. by the live view method zoe & jack would be behind. also if 2 couples are busy at the same time i can only watch 1. that doesn't mean that i don't like the other. timeline views must be included. archive might not get as much weight because that could be days or weeks later. but timeline should weigh close to the same if only because of time zone differences.

They had two, three times sex together.

Then Eric touches Jess, and since then nothing has happened.

So the question is:

Is it coincidence? 

Or has someone banned further actions because he did not agree with eric and jess`s action?

We will see.

We will see. But it could be just coincidence. Those other guys were over for 2 days straight after that. And now I think Jess is getting her period. So you might have to wait a few more days to find out. And even then they might have to build back up to it again.

whether they ever do what we want i do not want to see the boys club again , the 1 exception would of course be if they broght some hot girls over. but it was friday & saturday nights & they didn't have dates so i'm not expecting anything good from them.

Just now, golfer06 said:

whether they ever do what we want i do not want to see the boys club again , the 1 exception would of course be if they broght some hot girls over. but it was friday & saturday nights & they didn't have dates so i'm not expecting anything good from them.

How do you know that she gets her periode?