Jess & Sam

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

It seems that it's gonna take much longer than expected. 

It's pretty amazing more hasn't happened yet. When these 2 couples are next to each other, both pleasuring their partners, you're in a zonewhere you would do something you might not otherwise. That's when you reach over and do something simple, like Eric fingering Jess. Then is the time to slide over closer, where your bodies are touching each other side by side, Then it's close enough for the ladies to leanb over and give a wet kiss to each other. Then back off and trymaybe later for a guy to reach over and carress thre other girls breasts. Wet your finger, rub it aroung her nipples. The trick i think would be to move tight together next to each other, were your touching without actually trying to. I love a lot of body contact making love, and it raises your arousal level, and lower your inhibitions. We still have the anticipation of what might happen and probably will. Thats is fun and leads to a lot of fun dirty diologue.

• Upvote 1

I think they were progressing at a nice albeit slow pace. Then the guys came over 2 straight nights and destroyed that progress. Now they have to get back to that point again. None of them are swingers. So I don't think any of them are fully comfortable with it. And that's why they need to slowly get there day by day. But they can't have a break in the middle like they had this past weekend.

• Upvote 2

Be careful what you wish for Balt. If Sam left, so would Jess. Then we would be back to Layla killing Eric's sex drive. Lol.

Sam was fine when they had their foursomes last week. The third night they were going to do it, Sam fell asleep early and left Jess by herself with Eric and Layla. Then the unknown guys came over 2 nights straight and everything they were building up towards for the entire week was stopped. So I'll still blame those guests. I also blame them partially because every other party in this apartment has led to something unexpected to happen. This past weekends parties led to absolutely nothing. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, heineken said:

Be careful what you wish for Balt. If Sam left, so would Jess. Then we would be back to Layla killing Eric's sex drive. Lol.

Sam was fine when they had their foursomes last week. The third night they were going to do it, Sam fell asleep early and left Jess by herself with Eric and Layla. Then the unknown guys came over 2 nights straight and everything they were building up towards for the entire week was stopped. So I'll still blame those guests. I also blame them partially because every other party in this apartment has led to something unexpected to happen. This past weekends parties led to absolutely nothing. 

Do you know the word "sarcasm"

• Upvote 1