Jess & Sam

8 minutes ago, Russ said:

What I want to see is people having fun - girls looking sexy like Sveta does most of the time, she will change clothes several time a day from street clothes to super sexy. Sex is good but not hiding in closets or in the dark or under blankets. But most of all have fun enjoy life. these get paid & rent free & food. If I was in my 20s I would do this in a heart beat and love every minute of it.

Yes Sveta is really hot no matter what she does

what i see here is that the language barrier adds to the intrigue. it is so obvious. just look at sveta's apt last night. we all spent a lot of time there trying to figure out what was happening & we were all wrong. but the result was a lot of entertainment for us all and it had no sex happening at the time. if we understood them it may or may not have generated that amount of interest.

I'm sure we wouldn't have talked about it for so long if we knew what they were saying. There's a million reasons why someone can get slightly upset. But it's fun to speculate when you don't know exactly what's happening. I would still like to see some English speaking apartments. But It might not have the same level of fascination. 

• Upvote 1

I really still wonder the why of still being watching this apartment now. Eric, Layla and the guest simply disappeared leaving Sam and Jess as idiots in their room. Again pathetic
This after implying that we would have a card game.
They should definitely ban blind spots on this site.:angry::angry:

• Upvote 1

5:25 a.m. Eric and Layla are still in the bathroom I understand, "negotiating" with Jess so this "event" does not become a failure anymore, as they have been the previous ones.

This time no one is "out of the world" or drunk.::)
Apparently however the signs indicate that it will again give water.
Maybe one day and with other people, who knows?