Jess & Sam

I played for the time sheet in order to understand what is going on there and I confess, I am completely lost. The four of them sitting on Eric's bed each checking their own cell phone and doing absolutely NOTHING.

Literally and as if each one was talking to his own "navel".:huh:

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

And just as I predicted. When the couples have too much sex and not much else, the attention goes to the expectation of swapping. So, these 4 have a choice, either contune to disappoint the subscribers daily or create some kind of drama to pull in viewers. Looks like they are going the disappointing route. Soon, no one will care what they do and they will only periodically check in to see if swapping has occurred. Because they are so boring otherwise, people checking in is all they can expect. Many people have already expressed just how uninteresting sex is between the couples alone. This is what happens when the tenants get paid by views. 

I think Layla would be enough to get views on her own without doing anything, just like Sveta. Sveta could sit home and watch tv all day without doing anything else and people will watch. But look at Layla now. She's lying in bed with a t-shirt on, checking her phone and drinking a beer and she looks hot.