Jess & Sam

4 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

How do you know that she gets her periode?

I don't know for sure. But as Amy mentioned earlier, she seemed moody today which is usually a sign. And I thought I saw her put a pad in last night. But that was after she had sex.

3 minutes ago, heineken said:

I don't know for sure. But as Amy mentioned earlier, she seemed moody today which is usually a sign. And I thought I saw her put a pad in last night. But that was after she had sex.

She always uses these pads. I can see it for a week.

Just now, balt2103 said:

She always uses these pads. I can see it for a week.

I didn't think the pad was because she was on her period because she just had sex in bed before the pad. I think she would have done what Layla does and have sex in the jacuzzi if that were the case.

Like I said, I don't know for sure. But it's very possible. I don't think she's had her period since she's been in the apartment.

3 minutes ago, heineken said:

I didn't think the pad was because she was on her period because she just had sex in bed before the pad. I think she would have done what Layla does and have sex in the jacuzzi if that were the case.

Like I said, I don't know for sure. But it's very possible. I don't think she's had her period since she's been in the apartment.

As seen last Friday, 6:06 and 6:25: 

You see the pad?

58b8ed7e21b8d_2017-03-03(1).thumb.png.cd5667d69307d28cadb6f6bc331c21cd.png

58b8f08451877_2017-03-03(8).thumb.png.59658f6820addd9f1bce909bbd12f60e.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Like many girls, Jess wears a pad even when she is not on her period. Could be a bladder issue or something like that. 

Many women do this today. They think that would be more hygienic (although they shower two times a day). And as always: "If all women do it, I will do it"

And the pad-producers are happy....

• Upvote 1