Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

I will stay and watch, but according to you.
It's very slow. The previous to this moment Maria had already given a morsel in Ivy by several times.

Maybe the girl in yellow is destined for Grisha, but at the pace that goes, I doubt it.

The problem here is that they came from the street and possibly the batteries are already coming down. Again we get what so far seems to be the leftover. Possibly we will have drops of energies again, this time human and not electric.

12 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I will stay and watch, but according to you.
It's very slow. The previous to this moment Maria had already given a morsel in Ivy by several times.

Maybe the girl in yellow is destined for Grisha, but at the pace that goes, I doubt it.

The problem here is that they came from the street and possibly the batteries are already coming down. Again we get what so far seems to be the leftover. Possibly we will have drops of energies again, this time human and not electric.

The couple invited in a certain way is tying everything there to start to excite.

My purpose and expectations here are to accompany Maria and Ivy, however they are constantly fleeing to the porch or to the dark blind spot at the end of the corridor.

In this way the thing will not, or rather will, but we will not see (again).