Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

Just now, thedbear said:

Yes they are themselves, but nothing here that indicates something but interesting to happen more ahead. Only one night of vaporized smoke (narguille) like all previous ones.:dodgy:

Your pessimism is showing Bear. What happened to you. ::)

2 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Sempre a mesma merda e quase sempre o mesmo apartamento, não é coincidência! Maria é culpada de tudo!

We have seen that the image has already been treated and corrected. I will look in the timeline afterwards to see if the action came from Grisha or if the flaw was from the system of the site itself that did not trigger the night vision. Something similar I followed in RLC a long time ago.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Seu pessimismo está mostrando Urso. O que aconteceu com você.::)

Tired of "little games" here. And so far for this apartment I still have not made a mistake after the faulty day of the blackout. And I will not forget this soon enough. I hate being cheated.
:angry:

I hear you. This apt is a difficult to enjoy most of the time. If it's just the two of them magic can happen, but when other arrive it always spells trouble.

*except for the girl that took a bath there today*

45 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Cansado de "pequenos jogos" aqui. E até agora para este apartamento eu ainda não cometi um erro após o dia defeituoso do apagão. E eu não vou esquecer isso em breve. Eu odeio ser enganado.
:angry:

Just for registration. I messed up ?
Although it is still too early for their usual watch there. Maria and Grisha do not make a move yet to retreat to the bedroom and end the day.
Translator need, please, VH. Hahahaha
u