Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

Wow, that was pretty crazy wasn't it? Grisha checked on things a few times, but he was checking to make sure none of those guys was taking advantage of Maria because she was so drunk. Good thing he didn't walk in when she was rubbing herself on that poor guy with her top off, he was totally innocent, but how would Grisha know what was going on. She gonna have a headache tommorrow for sure!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I think she knows him well off cam and she was drunk, so what we think is that she was trying to show the guy how to be with a girl. It seemed that she was counseling him about something. Perhaps he has issues letting himself loose around women. Other then that, who knows, but he left alone and nothing else happened.

He looked really nervous when she took her top off,I would love to know what advice she was giving him then?  "Did you ever see a set of tits like these" Do you want to see what they feel like"   He was probably shitting his pants thinking Grisha could walk in at any moment. Seemed like a nice gentleman. Unfortunatlely it seems that nice guys usually do finish last.

Yes, women don't usually find nervous, unconfident men attractive. Bet that guy makes frequent trips to the friend zone. Poor guy, when I saw him on my computer, he's wasn't that bad looking. Sure he could stand to loose some pounds, but hey he's a guy, whatever. 

• Upvote 1

Yep, she sure is gonna have a nice headache tomorrow. Good thing she passed out as quick as she did. Nothing worse then the spinning room. 

Kudos to Grisha for being so cool about her crazy behavior. He could have easily lost it and got angry with her, but he was cool as a cucumber the whole time. He earned points with me today for sure.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, women don't usually find nervous, unconfident men attractive. Bet that guy makes frequent trips to the friend zone. Poor guy, when I saw him on my computer, he's wasn't that bad looking. Sure he could stand to loose some pounds, but hey he's a guy, whatever. 

Isn't that a shame? And they know women feel this way and thats them even more nervous and unconfident. Working out and getting in shape certainly would help him feel better about himself. Who am i to talk though, im in good shape because i dont eat much, im much too lazy to do any serious working out.

26 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I hate you, Lol

Haha! I shouldn't say that I haven't gained weight though. When I was in college I weighed myself once and I was 118 pounds. Now, quite a few years later I'm about 145. I'm 5'10". 

54 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Haha! I shouldn't say that I haven't gained weight though. When I was in college I weighed myself once and I was 118 pounds. Now, quite a few years later I'm about 145. I'm 5'10". 

Geez, 118, you were really thin for 5 '10, 145 is a good weight for that hieght, you are lucky, to be able to keep in shape and eat all you want, I'm a pretty light eater. But believe me. I eat my fair share of Junk food