New girl Heidi

22 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Possibility someone put a drug in Heidi's drink?Her long masturbation session after the girl left did not look normal.

I don't know about a drug being involved, but it was definitely not normal the way she masturbated after the girl left. It was like she was hypnotized or something. She just couldn't stop until her body finally just said enough.

Edited by bookmaster8
changed "of" to "or" something

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Heidi is now considered a Queen by RLC viewers only because she put a show on for them.If she does not continue to put on sex shows they will start calling her a useless bitch.Just like many have already turned on Katya.I enjoy watching the girls have sex,but there is more to real life than just sex,sex ,sex.

True Ridge, and tbh I'll be really surprised, pleasantly mind, if we see another show approaching that with another girl involving Heidi again....unless she realises she did actually like it after all. She certain made a good job of showing she did...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

On 1/22/2017 at 10:30 AM, kitek said:

17.01 before midnight she talks with Kristy about her complicated relationship with her BF. Kristy, as usual in such situations has proved herself as a psychoanalyst. Kristy asks if she does not miss him. Nastia says, she could not wait for his arrival but when he arrived, everything was upsetting her. Throughout his stay he followed her behind. He regularly writes to her. He wants to come to Moscow. Even move permanently. Nastia defends herself against this by writing truthfully, that the apartment is full of girls. On the question of sex she compares sex with him to exorcism. He excites her to the extent that he does not even have to move and she sees his wide open eyes that stare at her while she unwittingly performs all the movements. A perfect match in this respect. Besides, most of her friends think that they are made for each other in every respect. Nastia probably could not come to terms with the fact that it would have to give up her current lifestyle. Kristy notes that Nastia has only four years left to 30. Later talk about lost generation and the futility of dreams. Kristy insists that she presents her dreams. Nastia wants loving husband and family (many children). Apartment small but cozy etc. On the other hand Nastia is afraid and doesn't believe in eternal love. This is due to the situation between her parents.

Later Kristy talks about invitation from some Swiss guy. Kristy replied that she would like to come with a friend. Kristy does not know how to ask if he buys tickets. Asks Nastia for help. 

N: But you won't go with a friend. K says what he wrote, "for you and your friends." N asks if K is going to fly to Switzerland. K says that her friend really wants to go with her to Sochi. Nastia: You fly to Sochi and not to Switzerland? Kristy: And why not? Nastia And he will pay for a friend? Kristy: I think that he will not pay for a friend. Kristy: I do not know. Look at his picture. Can you evaluate the appearance of a man? He looks funny. I do not like it. How he travels around the world with such knowledge of English. (he speaks not that good English, Nastia laughs after listening to recorded message.) Nastia reads other messages from him but did not comment. Kristy asks if it's safe. Nastia not responding clearly. They go out to the kitchen to make food

Need to see if Kristy and Kami end up in Switzerland or Sochi. 

Thank You sexy Heidi for sharing with us tonight! Could you possibly hold a class or two for the other roommates? Or could you hide their bed covers where they can't find them? I know the holding  class part is probably impossible since it would require them to be present!! 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, JD007 said:

Thank You sexy Heidi for sharing with us tonight! Could you possibly hold a class or two for the other roommates? Or could you hide their bed covers where they can't find them? I know the holding  class part is probably impossible since it would require them to be present!! 

Maybe she could give them a correspondence course via the internet.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

09.02 around 1:00 kitchen Nastia, K&K and Katia
Practically all the time Nastia is talking. First, about her illness (she caught an infection), visit of a doctor and medicines that she has taken. She then goes to the topic of Italian with whom she worked in Italy. He came to Moscow and Nastia has to meet with him tomorrow. Previously, he was half a year ago.  They meet at the restaurant 10 minutes from the hotel where he lives. It turns out that he knows Moscow and speaks Russian. Nastia is going to ask him for money but can not decide on what sum to ask him. Initially, says about 300 euros (25 000 rubles). Varies. If you ask 300 he can give her 500 and she could ask for 4,000 euros just for what? She says that when she left Italy he gave her  400. It is believed that he did not have sex for half a year. The girls are surprised. Nastia explains that after divorce from his wife he had some mental problems and therefore had trouble with erection. Kristy asks whether Nastia had to help him. Nastia says that for the first six months he couldn't come. It was only later when he got used to her, he began to function as normally as possible. I do not quite understand what's going on but she  demanded that he bought for her 2 cakes. One for her and one for girls. Later, when the girls kept asking to tell them more, Nastia said he was once at the top of her list of guys with whom she wanted to have sex.

Kristy: And later he became unremarkable? N: He always was unremarkable. Then she says something about the intention of jumping from the balcony because of her. Nastia talks about correspondence with him. It looks like she did not want to meet with him and agreed only when he offered to bring her medication. I think it was then that she demanded 2 cakes. Apparently he was surprised that the girls do not cook at home just order the food. Later Nastia talks about prices in Italy. Then, laughing she talks that she signed up for sex course that costs 1,490 rubles .

She chose 4 directions: Deep throat, vaginal orgasm (for her own pleasure), Art of Thai sex and the pleasures of anal sex.
Later in the kitchen are Kami and Katia. They talk about a friend marriage. The feeding of pig with Dima. Kami tells the story of her relationship with Dima and Yegor but does not say how is now her relationship with Dima.

• Upvote 6