New girl Heidi

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I would guess that this is just temporary as this Hedi has come and gone in the K&K penthouse many times over the last year, could be just an extended visit of a month or two.

Yhea "heidi" is not the staying in one country too long  type ^^ 

• 3 weeks later...

17.01 before midnight she talks with Kristy about her complicated relationship with her BF. Kristy, as usual in such situations has proved herself as a psychoanalyst. Kristy asks if she does not miss him. Nastia says, she could not wait for his arrival but when he arrived, everything was upsetting her. Throughout his stay he followed her behind. He regularly writes to her. He wants to come to Moscow. Even move permanently. Nastia defends herself against this by writing truthfully, that the apartment is full of girls. On the question of sex she compares sex with him to exorcism. He excites her to the extent that he does not even have to move and she sees his wide open eyes that stare at her while she unwittingly performs all the movements. A perfect match in this respect. Besides, most of her friends think that they are made for each other in every respect. Nastia probably could not come to terms with the fact that it would have to give up her current lifestyle. Kristy notes that Nastia has only four years left to 30. Later talk about lost generation and the futility of dreams. Kristy insists that she presents her dreams. Nastia wants loving husband and family (many children). Apartment small but cozy etc. On the other hand Nastia is afraid and doesn't believe in eternal love. This is due to the situation between her parents.

Later Kristy talks about invitation from some Swiss guy. Kristy replied that she would like to come with a friend. Kristy does not know how to ask if he buys tickets. Asks Nastia for help. 

N: But you won't go with a friend. K says what he wrote, "for you and your friends." N asks if K is going to fly to Switzerland. K says that her friend really wants to go with her to Sochi. Nastia: You fly to Sochi and not to Switzerland? Kristy: And why not? Nastia And he will pay for a friend? Kristy: I think that he will not pay for a friend. Kristy: I do not know. Look at his picture. Can you evaluate the appearance of a man? He looks funny. I do not like it. How he travels around the world with such knowledge of English. (he speaks not that good English, Nastia laughs after listening to recorded message.) Nastia reads other messages from him but did not comment. Kristy asks if it's safe. Nastia not responding clearly. They go out to the kitchen to make food

• Upvote 6

+

Heidi, All I can say is WOW! I was on another thread last night when someone posted, Heidi and a girl are going at it now. I went to Heidi's room and got lost for the next few hours in fantasy land. I have been watching RLC for some years now and have seen all the best moments live or recorded. What you two did last night tops them all in my book. I watched as you two beautiful uninhibited ladies gave each other pleasure for over an hour. There was no script or plan involved, only the desire to please each other. Back and forth you took turns pleasing each other from bedroom to living room and back.Like watching a World Series or Superbowl game I was worn out at the end just being a spectator. After the girlfriend left and I was reflecting on what had taken place you came back into the living room and sat on the couch. I could tell by that look on your face you were doing the same and this was not over yet. Needless to say you then put on an epic bate session. It seemed once you got in the "zone" you could not find a stopping point. Finally I think your body told your brain, enough! I wish your sexual energy and uninhibited attitude could be bottled up and passed around to some of the others in the all girls apartments. Thanks Heidi for the wonderful memory!     

• Upvote 4

Kristy's proposed  paid trip to Switzerland or Sochi sounds a lot like a "derogatory" job to me.And the paid trip to Hong Kong to attend a birthday party for a bunch of men who were complete strangers?And when one of Kristy's girlfriends asked about how free trips are arranged,Kristy's answer was that trips are not free,one of the girls "pays" for it. Time for us to take off the rose colored glasses and see reality.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JD007 said:

+

Heidi, All I can say is WOW! I was on another thread last night when someone posted, Heidi and a girl are going at it now. I went to Heidi's room and got lost for the next few hours in fantasy land. I have been watching RLC for some years now and have seen all the best moments live or recorded. What you two did last night tops them all in my book. I watched as you two beautiful uninhibited ladies gave each other pleasure for over an hour. There was no script or plan involved, only the desire to please each other. Back and forth you took turns pleasing each other from bedroom to living room and back.Like watching a World Series or Superbowl game I was worn out at the end just being a spectator. After the girlfriend left and I was reflecting on what had taken place you came back into the living room and sat on the couch. I could tell by that look on your face you were doing the same and this was not over yet. Needless to say you then put on an epic bate session. It seemed once you got in the "zone" you could not find a stopping point. Finally I think your body told your brain, enough! I wish your sexual energy and uninhibited attitude could be bottled up and passed around to some of the others in the all girls apartments. Thanks Heidi for the wonderful memory!     

I can't believe what I'm reading right now.  I wish I still had my subscription and was able to have seen Heidi having sex with another woman.  I bet it was 100 times hotter than watching any of the girls in this apartment or the Barca apartments having sex with any of the guys they have had sex with!!   Way to go Heidi......you ROCK in my book!!  I'm just sorry that I didn't get to see such a lovely display as described by you JD007.......I'm sure it was simply wonderful!!!!

Heidi,  thank you for giving to all the people that were lucky enough to have seen you and this other woman make love to each other!!!!

• Upvote 1