New girl Heidi

23.01 4:55am

While girls were busy with each other phone rings

Guest answers phone,  BF is calling.

He asks whether she is in the studio. She: I'm in the studio. You can hear his laughter. She: Just whoring myself in the brothels. Then he asks if she got some. She confirms. He asks if she is not sleepy. She says she will not sleep until he licks her. Then she ensures him that she will come back soon and tells him not to worry. He says he does not know whether to wait for her or go to sleep. She again says she will soon return, and tells him not to worry. When he tries to say something she interrupts him: "Hug you and kiss you. bye."

Back to .... 

t15126.gif

• Upvote 10

From Yury - Kristy and Heidi talk in the kitchen this morning

"Heidi says she does not understand how it happened. Heidi never before did have sex with girls. This girl is a designer. Heidi met her in instagram and until this evening communicated only virtually. They met for the first time. As I understand it, they were together in the company with some guys. Heidi said that she was very drunk and the girl suddenly kissed her. Then they went to smoke, and more kissing. The company did not understand what was happening.

Heidi says she does not remember how they got home. She never invited anyone here and was surprised that she invited this girl. Heidi says that after coming home just two minutes later she was naked on the bed. She is distressed and can not understand how it happened.
Kristy asked if she liked sex with a girl? Heidi said she did not know if she liked it. She could not reach orgasm."

• Upvote 8

Great stuff Ben and thanks to Yury.  I could tell Heidi was drunk but id say she enjoyed every minute of it even if she did not orgasm.. If it was one of those spontaneous events that we will remember for a long time then so be it i enjoyed every bit of it.  

• Upvote 2

il y a 13 minutes, Benfold a dit :

"Heidi says she does not understand how it happened. Heidi never before did have sex with girls. This girl is a designer. Heidi met her in instagram and until this evening communicated only virtually. They met for the first time. As I understand it, they were together in the company with some guys. Heidi said that she was very drunk and the girl suddenly kissed her. Then they went to smoke, and more kissing. The company did not understand what was happening.

Heidi says she does not remember how they got home. She never invited anyone here and was surprised that she invited this girl. Heidi says that after coming home just two minutes later she was naked on the bed. She is distressed and can not understand how it happened.
Kristy asked if she liked sex with a girl? Heidi said she did not know if she liked it. She could not reach orgasm."

of course, kristy is always very interested  to know the heidi's answer... lol ....Anyway if we can see the heidi face, she simulate very much if she had not reach orgasm... I think  heidi had not assumed this sex experience in front of  Kristy and the other girl. But  thanks still Heidi :biggrin:

18 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Possibility someone put a drug in Heidi's drink?Her long masturbation session after the girl left did not look normal.

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Brilliant Yury and Ben. We can confirm Heidi....You liked sex with a girl...:biggrin:

She was so fucking horny all night, even when the girl left, and didn't look particularly drunk...

So that could just be a one off then...:cry:

If Heidi did not remember getting home or much about the experience then I'd love to see what she is capable of if she has her senses! Thanks Yury and Ben!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Benfold said:

I'm glad to see that confirmation. I posted last night that it seemed to me that she may not have had sex with a woman before. She was panting and moaning like someone who was experiencing sexual pleasure for the first time - often seeming surprised by what the other girl (who was really hot) was doing. Several times she had to clamp her hand over her mouth as she was moaning to try to muffle the sound. I guess a part of her brain was reminding her that there were other girls in the apartment that might hear her. It was an extremely hot session and there is absolutely no question that Heidi liked it. :-)

• Upvote 4