Location of new girl flat

BBsq69

Location of new flat  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Where should a new girl flat be?

• Kiev (or elsewhere in Ukraine)
    • Barcelona
  2. 2. Who should be a permanent resident? (You can vote for more than 1 - I voted for 3)

• Belle
    • Lola
    • Carolina (if she doesn't cover up)
    • Rebecca
    • Anna (if she will go all the way)
    • Stella
    • Polya
    • Megan (if she has a change of heart)

This poll is closed to new votes

JUST TO BE CLEAR. YOU CAN VOTE FOR MORE THAN 1 GIRL

I think more than 4 would be silly but you can vote for all 8 if you want.

Naturally I am going to want Belle in this flat wherever it is, but where do you think a new all girl flat should be located.

In the Ukraine because that is where the majority of Barca girls come from or in Barcelona itself. Any new flat should of course have access to Happy Juice and plenty of parties. In Barcelona they could invite members of B1 or B2 but only those willing to party like the Lola days but in Kiev withe Belle and others as permanent residents they could invite many of their friends, former Barca residents and other agency girls over for a damn good party, so where would be best. In the Ukraine they could have trips back home for a couple of days very easily so they don't get homesick.

Any other ideas for girls? I am looking for girls who would participate in full girl on girl action. I am not proud so if it takes bonuses and I'm sure it would pay them to ensure we get the action a lot of us crave and Happy Juice would definitely be needed for some.

I was not sure about adding Megan but I did because people would ask. She did after all enjoy the experience whatever her feelings might have been afterwards. The same with Irma and Ilona. I think Irma really liked Ilona and although she and Anna had that show I don't think Irma wanted to go all the way. Same with Ilona and Danaya. Who knows about Michelle but I think we can rule out Candy, Sia and Lara and I am not putting Milena down. Maybe if Jessica did not have a BF the 3 currently at RLC may be candidates (I think Nicole might do anything) and what about poor Melissa who never had a chance. With Anna, it is difficult. Looking back at September Anna never lost an opportunity to grab hold and dry hump Belle and even tried playing with her pussy so ultimately I think she would.  

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I see you've put a lot of thought into the new B3, BB. Sounds pretty good to me though...:biggrin:

Can't believe you haven't voted for Belle yet, naga. You can vote for more than 1 girl. I think many will vote for Lola, as I did, because she is the facilitator. I also voted for Caro, because not only has she had sex with both and knows Belle very well as does Anna, but I fancy her more than Anna.

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure which of those girls are Russian or Ukrainian, but I'm a bit burned out on Barcelona since the ONE TRUE QUEEN of RLC left, and since it turned into a temporary pit stop for all these girls.

Still, went for Kiev and Belle. A little change up is good now and then. As for making it all girls, I'd suggest they make it a Belle and woodland creatures apartment instead. ::)

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'm not sure which of those girls are Russian or Ukrainian, but I'm a bit burned out on Barcelona since the ONE TRUE QUEEN of RLC left, and since it turned into a temporary pit stop for all these girls.

Still, went for Kiev and Belle. A little change up is good now and then. As for making it all girls, I'd suggest they make it a Belle and woodland creatures apartment instead. ::)

As  a BBsq creature and the closest I can get is a squonk from the Genesis album "A Trick of the Tail", I am not sure I'd qualify but I'd love to share with My Belle so I could scurry up to her like Eva and gaze into her beautiful pussy.

22 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

To you mean, Nora? I really liked her a lot. :smile: