How much money do they make?

gamerpro

i have no real knowledge of those kinds of numbers. but..

for the tenants, i would believe RLC pays their rent & utilities, thats all. period.

in exchange the tenants agree to put up with the cameras that may not be disturbed, blocked or disabled.

All parties probably also agree that tenants can be booted at any time for any reason that RLC sees fit.

(property damage, excessive noise, slovenliness, etc..)

I don't really know, but that would be a good deal for me.

On 12/26/2016 at 9:21 AM, gamerpro said:

I am just curious. How much money do these voyeur style websites make? How many subscribers do you think they have? What are their expenses?

And how much do the models make? Are they payed a fixed monthly salary or by popularity?

Regarding the tenants, there are 2 categories. I am not sure what category K&K fit in but basically there is Barcelona and the rest.

Regarding the couples they receive rent + a fixed monthly payment which is the same for all no matter what they do. I do not know how much this is.

Regarding the Barcelona girls they seem to have individual contracts some very generous 3-4K a month, some possibly below 1K, and indeed we have seen such sums arriving in envelopes and being counted out. In addition bonuses are paid for certain activities, not sure of the details. Many doubted this assuming it worked like the couples but I never did and indeed the true picture was revealed in a conversation between the girls, when the differing contracts were revealed.

Regarding K&K, I would say that when she is there, Kami is naked for quite a long time. Whether she is an exhibitionist like Leora (which I doubt because nothing in her Barcelona stays would lead to this conclusion) or because simply is relaxed in front of the cameras to a degree way beyond expectations (more believable) or because she is receiving bonuses (which does make sense), I don't know.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Regarding the tenants, there are 2 categories. I am not sure what category K&K fit in but basically there is Barcelona and the rest.

Regarding the couples they receive rent + a fixed monthly payment which is the same for all no matter what they do. I do not know how much this is.

Regarding the Barcelona girls they seem to have individual contracts some very generous 3-4K a month, some possibly below 1K, and indeed we have seen such sums arriving in envelopes and being counted out. In addition bonuses are paid for certain activities, not sure of the details. Many doubted this assuming it worked like the couples but I never did and indeed the true picture was revealed in a conversation between the girls, when the differing contracts were revealed.

Regarding K&K, I would say that when she is there, Kami is naked for quite a long time. Whether she is an exhibitionist like Leora (which I doubt because nothing in her Barcelona stays would lead to this conclusion) or because simply is relaxed in front of the cameras to a degree way beyond expectations (more believable) or because she is receiving bonuses (which does make sense), I don't know.

LOL that's a lot of typing for somebody that doesn't know :)

• Upvote 2

On 1/3/2017 at 2:15 AM, West_California said:

i have no real knowledge of those kinds of numbers. but..

for the tenants, i would believe RLC pays their rent & utilities, thats all. period.

in exchange the tenants agree to put up with the cameras that may not be disturbed, blocked or disabled.

All parties probably also agree that tenants can be booted at any time for any reason that RLC sees fit.

(property damage, excessive noise, slovenliness, etc..)

I don't really know, but that would be a good deal for me.

Slovenliness? Is it being like a Slovenian?

oops, bad word. I had no particular nation state in mind when I wrote this. I meant lazy, messy, sloppy.

the word origin dates back to 1400-1450. 

slovenia went self-determination in 1918, the word predates the state.

but the land area has been inhabited since prehistoric time predating the word.

so, still a bad word, sorry. I meant lazy, messy, sloppy.

On 1/9/2017 at 4:09 PM, Scotsman1984 said:

If the Girls in B1 are getting 3-4k a month the world has gone mad.. should be getting charged that at least for the electricity they waste.. lol

At least 2 of the party era girls were getting that kind of money and probably a few more but a lot of them have been on much much less. It is true the RLC girls do nothing to save the planet!