Geri & David

20 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The only way to see Videos on the VHTV Apartment Boards that have been Uploaded as Attachments is to Purchas a Cam Caps Premium Membership.

That can be done on this Link: https://camcaps.net/store/  or if you wish to View the Apartments of VHTV there are Free Rooms to watch or you can Purchase a VHTV Membership from https://voyeur-house.tv/payment to see all the Rooms.

I already have a premium account with you, why was wondering if there was a video

13 minutes ago, mirkoa86 said:

I already have a premium account with you, why was wondering if there was a video

Sorry about that.  I didn't see that before.  Sometimes the colors are difficult to see.   The Videos and Pictures are all in one thread for each Apartment.  The ones with Videos are an attachment either at the top part of the Picture or down underneath the Picture. If you go back to Page 46 you will notice a Post made my Chip2020  he has an attachment on the top part of his picture. Just Right Click and then select Open from the Menu.

There are lots of Videos between all the Apartments.

Does anyone remember the guy that pounded her little pussy so hard and long that she made him stop and finished him off with a blowjob. She was sore as hell. Where is this guy? She needs a long, hard fucking!

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

May come as a shock, but many girls don't want to be fucked long and hard. Some like a quick fuck and some don't need to have over the top organsms to enjoy sex and the man she is with. I think this sums up Natasha and Bella in VV well. I'm totally fine with awesome quick sex. I like these 2 and Bella. 

Bella just had quite a long session