Geri & David

I think Natasha needs to get one "Nastya" just for herself.

Because just being "solo" soon will soon fall into appreciation.

John, as we see only appears much later!
She needs someone to help keep special attention in this apartment. Even more so with the others entering the disouta too.

• Upvote 1

i just watched the marathon sex session with natasha & john on the timeline. even with a lot of buffering i timed from the moment they hit the bed to the moment of john's climax was 7mins 26secs. from entry of john into natasha to climax was 2mins 36secs. wtf. i like natasha but how can she settle for this. he doesn't pay attention to her needs at all. also she spent 3mins 47secs in the shower & 3mins 20secs getting dressed. 7mins following less than 7mins of sex. she can't possibly be happy with that. between john, anton, & lou from vv you get a 10min vid! and it is rapidly becoming a repeat of the same old same old only shorter. attn  natasha: you need to find someone else that at least puts out a little effort. take mick out of his hell with angie & give him a chance. anything has to be better than this!!!!

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i just watched the marathon sex session with natasha & john on the timeline. even with a lot of buffering i timed from the moment they hit the bed to the moment of john's climax was 7mins 26secs. from entry of john into natasha to climax was 2mins 36secs. wtf. i like natasha but how can she settle for this. he doesn't pay attention to her needs at all. also she spent 3mins 47secs in the shower & 3mins 20secs getting dressed. 7mins following less than 7mins of sex. she can't possibly be happy with that. between john, anton, & lou from vv you get a 10min vid! and it is rapidly becoming a repeat of the same old same old only shorter. attn  natasha: you need to find someone else that at least puts out a little effort. take mick out of his hell with angie & give him a chance. anything has to be better than this!!!!

And he was wearing a condom too, just think how much quicker he could be without one.