Geri & David

25 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

This guy is starting to become just as bad as Anton was in bed.

that's why i have stopped watching them,is it already past the 5 mn of penetration? all i have seen with him it's 3 mn maximum,after 15 times to see the same scenario with him i have stopped and the bad quality video in bedroom in color mode not help too

• Upvote 1

John ruined a perfectly good blow job by taking a phone call in the middle of it. Obviously Natasha doesn't like any distractions during her phallic ministrations, because she shut it down quickly right after he started talking on the phone and she didn't look happy about it either. Yeah, I know this was just an appetizer before the main course, but a good blow job, performed by an expert like Natasha, is simply too good to interrupt with a phone call (whomever it's from). :confused:

Natasha Couch BJ 2017-02-10.mp4

Natasha Couch BJ 2017-02-10_1.jpg

Natasha Couch BJ 2017-02-10_2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

36 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

John ruined a perfectly good blow job by taking a phone call in the middle of it. Obviously Natasha doesn't like any distractions during her phallic ministrations, because she shut it down quickly right after he started talking on the phone and she didn't look happy about it either. Yeah, I know this was just an appetizer before the main course, but a good blow job, performed by an expert like Natasha, is simply too good to interrupt with a phone call (whomever it's from). :confused:

Natasha Couch BJ 2017-02-10.mp4  6   71.33 MB

Natasha Couch BJ 2017-02-10_1.jpg  0   236.13 kB

Natasha Couch BJ 2017-02-10_2.jpg  0   227.88 kB

gr8 vid chip. and i agree. she should be sucking a lot more dick. she's good & she likes it!!!!

• Upvote 3