Geri & David

Just now, heineken said:

I don't think Natasha was too happy with the couple from the other night. I saw the video you posted of her shutting the door on them. I was watching the closer camera angles so didn't notice that until you posted it. But she did look irritated.

She's probably not thrilled about giving up the bigger bedroom to Alex and Lina either, especially since all signs from the past would point to Alex and Lina only being there a short time. They haven't stayed in 1 apartment on VH for very long.

maybe alex giving a hint to start doing a little more than the same old short sex from minuteman john.

Just now, golfer06 said:

maybe alex giving a hint to start doing a little more than the same old short sex from minuteman john.

I definitely think Alex and Lina went to this apartment to booster Natasha and John into something more. But Natasha can only do so much. I think Alex and Lina will stay until they find a new couple to join this apartment, just like they did with Eric and Layla.

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Forat of all, it was very rude of Alex and Lina to switch rooms. Even if you'rethe manager, you are the guest there. They should not have done that. 

Secondary, for me, I'd rather watch minute man sex than long-drawn out-stop and go-bath and shave-smoke and mope-when is the guy ever going to fucking cum, sex!  I can't stand to have the build up ruined by that shit. 

drawn out sucks. best were the 4some & the love seat sex. right to the point & a cum finish!