Geri & David

On ‎2017‎-‎03‎-‎09 at 2:57 PM, heineken said:

Someone mentioned these voyeur sites being like Big Brother. I have friends that have been on Big Brother and at times they would forget the cameras are even there. I'm sure that happens more than you would think. If they're just hanging out talking to friends, some information is bound to slip, especially with cameras on you 24/7. But people like Yury do the right thing and don't tell the whole world that information.

So true, I for one feel it is uncensored Big Bother, lol sorry BIG BROTHER (sometimes I wonder 'why bother' . I just hate that people judge a whole person just because he doesn't last as long as you, or he pisses in the sink (Bad example ) How can you be yourself with 24/7 cameras on you  yet act normal ? lets all cut the participants a little slack lol

This screenshot via golfer! looks like they made up. Up you can't resolve a fight before you go to bed Capture_2017_03_11_18_34_05_237.png , at least get over being mad and resolve it tommorow. 

Edited by ashleyxyz
add credit for screenshot
  • Upvote 1