Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

Ich habe kein ABO mehr, zu viel "Auszeit" bei den Akteuren die mich Interessieren. Preis ist einfach zu hoch.

Manche sind einfach zu langweilig für das Geld. Dazu gehört auch Kamila ! :angry:

I do not have an ABO anymore, too much "time out" with the actors who interest me. Price is simply too high.

Some are just too boring for the money. This also includes Kamila! :angry:

Translated with Google

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Not a lot underwears, towel, warm clothes, winterjacket, it looks like a ski trip, a short one.

She's taking highheel shoes and I think she packed some dresses too.Annual Dubai Shopping Festival runs through 1/28/2017.Maybe Kami got offer to work the last days of the show.

2 hours ago, Eyenthesky said:

you'd need a go pro for all the traveling she does.

True. From Jan.1,2017 thru Jan.17,2017 Kami was in Dubai.From Jan.17 thru Jan.26 she was in Moscow,but spent half or more of that time outside the apartment.Now she is packing for another trip.

19 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Yesterday you tried to find the phone call I was talking about. It's a voice message at 10:58 PM with a girl voice and behind a boy's voice. I hope someone gets the translation.

13 hours ago, Noldus said:

I have asked Yury ;)

Very hard to hear. Understood nothing. Kami said it was Katya. As I understand it, Katya said on a trip to the tourist office. I would not say that Kami expresses disapproval. She listens very carefully and shakes her head. In the end she makes a gesture of approval (something like "Yes!"). Katya talks about some tour cost 192,000 rubles.($ 3.225,-)  Nothing else I could not understand. I'm sorry.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Yesterday you tried to find the phone call I was talking about. It's a voice message at 10:58 PM with a girl voice and behind a boy's voice. I hope someone gets the translation.

Very hard to hear. Understood nothing. Kami said it was Katya. As I understand it, Katya said on a trip to the tourist office. I would not say that Kami expresses disapproval. She listens very carefully and shakes her head. In the end she makes a gesture of approval (something like "Yes!"). Katya talks about some tour cost 192,000 rubles.($ 3.225,-)  Nothing else I could not understand. I'm sorry.

It seems as if Kamilla is almost done with the project. ... Just back for her last vecation she is hardly in the apartment for real and already planning the next vacation.