Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know the jury is still out on whether Heidi's had some work done on her tits or not and I don't want to open that can of worms. I just whated to say, regardless, she has a hell of a body...:biggrin:

crazy futurama fry drool

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know the jury is still out on whether Heidi's had some work done on her tits or not and I don't want to open that can of worms. I just whated to say, regardless, she has a hell of a body...:biggrin:

think nobody disagrees with you )

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Heidi removes all her belongings in the  cabinet and packing
Seems that she move out ??

I've been a little off and on here today, looks like it was only a sorting clothes ?
There are many bags inside the room to Kristy (I think all the boxes that came some time ago, can be Heidi's, and they shuffled on some clothes)

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

I've been a little off and on here today, looks like it was only a sorting clothes ?
There are many bags inside the room to Kristy (I think all the boxes that came some time ago, can be Heidi's, and they shuffled on some clothes)

I don't want her to leave yet. I'm not expecting another epic event like the other day, I just really like her...:biggrin: