Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So what's she possibly done to become your favorite Pied...:dodgy:

Shown what a sexual dynamo she is. Two sessions with two different men and a session with a woman. But the men sessions were not all that exciting compared to the session with the woman. There was a lot more passion with the woman than then men, in my opinion. She loves to have her pussy licked and that is something I am very good at. Because I enjoy it.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Shown what a sexual dynamo she is. Two sessions with two different men and a session with a woman. But the men sessions were not all that exciting compared to the session with the woman. There was a lot more passion with the woman than then men, in my opinion. She loves to have her pussy licked and that is something I am very good at. Because I enjoy it.

I know mate, I was being sarcy as usual...Don't get me started on that night again, I've just recovered..:sick:

I agree, she's certaining shot up the popularity table...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Heidi asked to have her nails done too (you never know where she can put them...)

But doesn't she need to have a wax job done also???  That would be a nice treat for us even though she might not need it :exclamation:  :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Looked to me like she was asking Yulya if there was something she wanted from the store.Damn,wish I understood Russian.

Yes, it looks like that. There is some kind of mall down their building, almost opened 7/24.

We must learn russian. I can only say a few words in russian, that I don't speak russian (Ya ne ponimaiou po ruski) for example. But it is a complicated langage for us as it has almost nothing in common with english, german or french, apart from a few words. I can read cyrillic as I can read greek, which is much easier for us.

Kami already back.

6 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Yesterday you tried to find the phone call I was talking about. It's a voice message at 10:58 PM with a girl voice and behind a boy's voice. I hope someone gets the translation.

I have asked Yury ;)