Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

Oh yeah!  Kami's home.  you know for a day or two until she takes off to her boyfriends for a week or two so she can plan her next vacation of a week or two.  I'm SO exited!

It's time to dump their sorry asses.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, gelsgels6 said:

Did anyone notice that K and K were hardly speaking?  I wonder if there was a "situation" while out of town...we may never know.  Where is Kitek when you need him?

Could this be because of the very late time of arrival. Maybe the two are just tired and already had a lot of time to talk on their way "home".

19 minutes ago, Noldus said:

0930: Good to see K&K&H home

All asleep

It is nice that K&K are back in the apartment, but i wonder, if both are really at home there any more. 

• Upvote 2

Nice rear view of Kami naked on her bed...

Kami did something unusual when she came back : she emptied totally her suitcase and put it behind the door as to erase the Switzerland trip, or a way to say I am not going anywhere soon. Kristy was alright, Kami a bit moody, they scarcely talked. Something went wrong ? Could be only that she was just very tired and they didn't want to wake up Heidi. I just hope, as most of us here, that she is not going to move out again. RLC could also have told her something. For those who have the replay : they came back precisly at 3:49:21 - Nasa precision :angel:

• Upvote 1