Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

2 hours ago, isidore57 said:

Que fait ce cochon dans cet  appartement  ?????

animal de compagnie comme toi tu peux avoir un chien 

Dima lui a un cochon, et en général un cochon c'est plus propre qu'un humain ^^ 

on va dire que dima est le George clooney Russe ;-)

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

She has me so confused I'm not sure about anything.Kami said she was surprised when Dima's friends thought they were a couple again.Think maybe them sharing a bed might have something to do with that?Also,she complained to Kristy about having unwanted sex with Dima and how she didn't like being around him,but then invites him to spend the night in her bed. Too much for my old mind to comprehend. 

not only that, but if you have replay, when kami got into bed last night, it was her who pulled her panties down when dima was scratching her back... and then she decided she doesnt actually want to do much more.

and someone said dima is too agressive. lol if he was one of those tools thats too passive it would be way too easy for kami to manipulate him, so kudos to guy for not being, well, a total tool :)

a girl that every now and then decides to go back to you invites you to stay there, and then pulls her panties down. Of course he was expecting something to happen, what was he supposed to do, pull her panties back up? :P

• Upvote 1

Dima left at 7:10 without the pig who stays with the girls apparently. Does Dima left for a trip or does he intends to stay in the apartment ? I think he left for a trip. A black bag he brought is still laying in Kami's bedroom, but it could be the pig's "clothes". Anyway if the pig stays, so does Kami - that the part of it which is a good news.

Kristy and Heidi left together at 11:54