Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

2 minutes ago, cwouters said:

A pig in a townhouse. Stupid!

I agree!!   Did you know that pigs do not have sweat glands!!   Did you know that a pig that is slow cooked in a smoker for 8 to 10 hours is some of the best meat you could possibly eat!!   Did you know that pigs can't see for shit, so always approach them slowly......I've killed many of them this way!!!

Just now, Thestarider said:

I don't often agree with you Harley, but I do agree with smokin pig, just can't beat it, and of course there is huge difference between and domesticly raised pig and wild boar. Both smoke up really well ::)

that little ole piglet would hardly be enough for a meal for one LOL, but that is what needs to be done with that smelly little animal that does not belong in a PENTHOUSE :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I don't often agree with you Harley, but I do agree with smokin pig, just can't beat it, and of course there is huge difference between and domesticly raised pig and wild boar. Both smoke up really well ::)

It's the cat's meow as they say lol.   I've smoked a many of them and they are scrumptious!!

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

that little ole piglet would hardly be enough for a meal for one LOL, but that is what needs to be done with that smelly little animal that does not belong in a PENTHOUSE :biggrin:

Inside of any dwelling is no place for a pig......much less a pad like theirs!!