Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

This is the second time I have seen Kami use ex-boyfriends.She played upon Zheka's feelings just to use him for a one night sexual encounter which never happened only because he didn't want to have sex in front of cameras.Now she is playing upon Dima's feelings for her in order to receive favors from him.

Kristy does the same exact thing. It's no wonder why the two of them are friends.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Beldonn1 said:

She can't get the one to Chicago, too late (4 PM) and she wasn't dressed for a flight, too casual, like when she is with Dima. But we have to wait for Kitek or for the postcard she will put soon on her social...

Maybe she went back to Dima's apartment to properly pay him for the ride to the airport. lol

I think Dima doesn't care really of being used, as he is not really into girls and likes to be seen with Kami. He was funny this morning with his pink underwear. The fact that he gave Kami's name to his dwarf pig tells a lot, about his relation to Kami and to girls in general. Remember friends of him saying that he was probably gay... As Kami is also a lot more attracted to girls... The perfect couple for the outside world.

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think Kami and Kristy must be having a contest to see who can be the best cocktease.Or else they figured they needed to do something to keep people watching their apartment. LOL

the best way for K&K to keep people watching their apartment is to tease each other, which they stopped to do unfortunately. They just can't manage their boys. Kami was too fast with Yegor, Kristy might now be to slow to respond with her new good looking guy.