Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

2 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Nope. I just heard her saying in Russian on the phone  something which looks like United states (I checked with the translator) and you saw the US banknotes. That's all we know for the moment.

US Banknotes can be used in any Country. 

1 hour ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i still don't understand why she does not suck cock :cool:

Saving her Throat Virginity for her Wedding Day.         If she don't start sucking soon she'll be an Old Hen by the time she Marries.          :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i still don't understand why she does not suck cock :cool:

Because she's lame and horrible in bed just like Kami. If they spent more time fucking and less time being cock teases, they would probably be a lot better.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

That should pay the rent for at least one more month.Kristy beginning to sound like Kami when she fucks.

... she needed a very long time to get over it .... It's just been too long since the last time ... in this apartment of curse, i am sure she has a active sex life outside

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Now lets see how much longer the dude hangs around.

.... i hope we see her new friend more often now ... 

anyway ... i did not see the party ... but today it was easy to see that kristy has some very nice friends ... a truly outstanding personality ... :) ... very nice to watch ... even with so little real action