Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

I do not know why so many people here always grind about the guys. Even less can I understand why Kamilla is made bad. ... What is wrong with you people? .... Do you really think you know better what Kamilla need to do with her life? 

This apartment need more real life and not less. ... If you can not stand her decisions or friends, you may should consider to watch something else. To insult people is never a good idea. 

... Why can you not simply enjoy that she is back? ... At least, I am happy that Kamilla is back. ... :)

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

I do not know why so many people here always grind about the guys. Even less can I understand why Kamilla is made bad. ... What is wrong with you people? .... Do you really think you know better what Kamilla need to do with her life? 

This apartment need more real life and not less. ... If you can not stand her decisions or friends, you may should consider to watch something else. To insult people is never a good idea. 

... Why can you not simply enjoy that she is back? ... At least, I am happy that Kamilla is back. ... :)

Who made you God where you have the right to tell people what to say??