Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Who made you God where you have the right to tell people what to say??

... i do not believe in a god and do not want to rule either. ... I am just surprised about your dislike of a guy who did nothing wrong to you (or maybe even anybody). 

I am even more surprised about the negativ mood about kamilla. ... She is (or at least was) the most open person in this cast. ... There is no reason to dislike her.

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Essentially he said that we should only say positive things about Kami and the guys who come to the apartment.

That's not what I got from his post. He was merely asking the question why, and not demanding that people say what he wants them to say.

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

... i do not believe in a god and do not want to rule either. ... I am just surprised about your dislike of a guy who did nothing wrong to you (or maybe even anybody). 

I am even more surprised about the negativ mood about kamilla. ... She is (or at least was) the most open person in this cast. ... There is no reason to dislike her.

I express my honest feelings about what I see happen in the apartment.Sometimes those feelings are positive and sometimes they are negative.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

The fact that she has no problems about using a guy she knows has feelings for her, which is something she admitted, is reason enough for me not to like her. 

Oh, she said, if you believe Kitek, that she makes her feel bad... But the point is we can have different feelings about different people, it is not that important. In a way we just helping Kami, who doesn't care that much as she probably doesn't read us.

I like very much Kami, I was pleased when she was with Yegor, and I have seen  things with Dima  which I don't like at all : he is very stubborn and sometimes quite agressive.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

The fact that she has no problems using a guy she knows has feelings for her, which is something she admitted, is reason enough for me not to like her. 

Do you know his opinion? ... We just have a very few translations (all from viewpoint of the girls) and lately we did not even saw much of Kamilla life any more. 

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I express my honest feelings about what I see happen in the apartment.Sometimes those feelings are positive and sometimes they are negative.

You should not forget, however, that this apartment does not really show much of her life (or the life of the others) any more. Especially in the last weeks (or even months) she spend a lot of time outside. 

Anyway, it is the life of people  ... and  .... also mistakes belong to every life. ... All people go there way, if you can not stand this idea ...

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing wrong with liking or not liking someone, or expressing positive or negative feelings about a person. I've been a viewer of RLC for close to 4 years and lord only knows that I've openly stated disgust and contempt for a lot of the tenants, as well as praise and admiration, for both male and female tenants. But more so on the negative aspect, no one is trying to dismiss your negative feelings, however I feel it IS important to be able to express why you dislike someone. What I feel Mr. Box was alluding to is something I've had very strong opinions about in the past, and that is the people here on CC who express hate towards guys in RLC merely for being a guy. It's something that has gone on here for many years. Anybody who expresses this kind of reasoning will always be wrong, foolish, and narrow minded, but this is just my opinion and this is a forum. You are free to express whatever feelings/opinions you want, just as I and anyone else is free to agree or disagree with your feelings/opinions.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing wrong with liking or not liking someone, or expressing positive or negative feelings about a person. I've been a viewer of RLC for close to 4 years and lord only knows that I've openly stated disgust and contempt for a lot of the tenants, as well as praise and admiration, for both male and female tenants. But more so on the negative aspect, no one is trying to dismiss your negative feelings, however I feel it IS important to be able to express why you dislike someone. What I feel Mr. Box was alluding to is something I've had very strong opinions about in the past, and that is the people here on CC who express hate towards guys in RLC merely for being a guy. It's something that has gone on here for many years. Anybody who expresses this kind of reasoning will always be wrong, foolish, and narrow minded, but this is just my opinion and this is a forum. You are free to express whatever feelings/opinions you want, just as I and anyone else is free to agree or disagree with your feelings/opinions.

I agree. ... :)

45 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I have no problem with that.

• Upvote 1