Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

11 hours ago, Thestarider said:

The little sexy Blonde is becoming nothing more than a freeloader, such promise that again is being wasted away. Her bright star fading to black quickly.

The little sexy blonde is there for just a few days. ... If there is not enough action going on in this apartment (besides all the talking), we may better consider the three girls that actually belong to the cast. ... :)

Anyway, i think this girl could really surprise a lot of people here. ... She could be very equal to Kamilla with her openness. 

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think new girl Yulia is long time childhood friend from Kami's hometown.Believe I saw photos of Kami and she together before.

It makes sense as Yulia knew also very well Katya who is also from the same town

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Looks like Kami is editing new video for her social media account on her phone.

No...

The thing with Kami and Dima : now that she is back with him, she is also back to Kristy. Getting from the "GF" what she can't get from the BF... Yesterday, leaning on her shoulder, she was giving her some kisses on the arm from time to time. Now, Kristy is trying to make Kami jealous through playing the lover with Yulia.