Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

I think the main problem of this apartment is that it is not defined as a couples apartment (boy / girl), nor as a girls apartment in which the parties and a little sensuality is complemented. I think in the beginning, the idea was that of a girls apartment (with Kami and Kristy as stars) and some friends who would take part in some party ...
That in the beginning worked, but the problem is that the girls do not feel attraction between them (as it is very probable in 99% of the cases). In addition, they have met boys with whom they have begun to a greater or lesser extent, some Sentimental relationship.
This has made the relationship between them from being something more physical to a deeper friendship (or that gives me the impression) -
In addition, the work of each girl is taking them along very different paths.
Maybe they are triumphing in their agencies, since the jobs seem to be fairly continuous.
The house should take a new direction, I do not know what will be the decision that will take RLC. But I hope you get it right,

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, vortios said:

I think the main problem of this apartment is that it is not defined as a couples apartment (boy / girl), nor as a girls apartment in which the parties and a little sensuality is complemented. I think in the beginning, the idea was that of a girls apartment (with Kami and Kristy as stars) and some friends who would take part in some party ...
That in the beginning worked, but the problem is that the girls do not feel attraction between them (as it is very probable in 99% of the cases). In addition, they have met boys with whom they have begun to a greater or lesser extent, some Sentimental relationship.
This has made the relationship between them from being something more physical to a deeper friendship (or that gives me the impression) -
In addition, the work of each girl is taking them along very different paths.
Maybe they are triumphing in their agencies, since the jobs seem to be fairly continuous.
The house should take a new direction, I do not know what will be the decision that will take RLC. But I hope you get it right,

Finally a sensible post.This apartment is utter rubbish and RLC won't do jack shit about it because they do not care.Leeching enough money already.

11 minutes ago, nack said:

Finally a sensible post.This apartment is utter rubbish and RLC won't do jack shit about it because they do not care.Leeching enough money already.

Ellos son los dueños. Yo hace el tiempo que deje de seguir las chicas en RLC, porque si han visitado visitas. Yo no entiendo ruso, y parece que lo más interesante que hacen, son sus largas y profundas conversaciones. Por lo tanto, una parte de su audiencia potencial, va dejando poco a poco de entrar en esa vivienda.
Volver a la historia de las caricias entre las chicas, creo que ya no sirve para atraer a los clientes ... por lo que antes dijo.
Espero que los aviones para este apartamento, sean buenos y den una solución a un problema que se atascó hace tiempo,

Just now, Beldonn1 said:

The suitcase is empty, Dima lent the big grey one to Kami, who gave him back.

Vortios, i hope you get right that you dont hold the truth either. Try no to be negative, please.

Who does the tan/brown suitcase in hallway belong to?I thought that was the one Kami took on the trip.

Just now, vortios said:

Ellos son los dueños. Yo hace el tiempo que deje de seguir las chicas en RLC, porque si han visitado visitas. Yo no entiendo ruso, y parece que lo más interesante que hacen, son sus largas y profundas conversaciones. Por lo tanto, una parte de su audiencia potencial, va dejando poco a poco de entrar en esa vivienda.
Volver a la historia de las caricias entre las chicas, creo que ya no sirve para atraer a los clientes ... por lo que antes dijo.
Espero que los aviones para este apartamento, sean buenos y den una solución a un problema que se atascó hace tiempo,

???

5 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

La maleta está vacía, Dima prestó el grande gris a Kami, que le dio la espalda.

Vortios, espero que lo consigue derecho que usted no detienen la verdad tampoco. Trate de no ser negativo, por favor.

I do not have the truth (it's only an opinion I have, I do not say that, nor that opinion is of most people).
Of course I do not say that anyone, neither this nor other houses. At least I would not be happy about that fact.
I respect each and every one of those who like K & K, but I think it could improve. That's all I think.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, nack said:

???

They are the owners. I made the time to stop following the girls in RLC, because if they have visited visitors. I do not understand Russian, and it seems that the most interesting thing they do is their long and deep conversations. Therefore, a part of your potential audience, is gradually leaving to enter that dwelling.
Back to the story of the caresses among the girls, I think it no longer serves to attract customers ... so I said before.
I hope that the planes for this apartment, are good and give a solution to a problem that was stuck long ago,