Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

2 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

More likely Katya will be back, maybe with Kami. But she doesn't close the door when she is and will be alone, which is not the case anyway as Heidi is there.

I meant she completely closed the door to her bedroom which I don't think Kristy normally does.

Katya and Heidi went away. Kristy is not looking for Kami's company and she barely answers to her. Kami doesn't seem to care a lot.CC has desactivated the editing for PC, could be an hack problem or an administrator problem. THey just don't know how to fix this site.

Kristy came to Kami in the Living room and listens to Kami who tell all her life. No more silence treatment. Hope Kitek gets everything as they are still speaking a russian I don't understand yet...(Lol) Then nice time in the bathroom together, then in the kichen. They are back!

1 hour ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kristy came to Kami in the Living room and listens to Kami who tell all her life. No more silence treatment. Hope Kitek gets everything as they are still speaking a russian I don't understand yet...(Lol) Then nice time in the bathroom together, then in the kichen. They are back!

I think I like this apartment better with just Kami and Kristy minus the other girls.