Anabel & Efim ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017. to June 2017.

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

A still fuzzy Picture means they have banned your IP likely for posting a Picture or Video.  Depending on your method of your ISP Connection there are ways of working around the issue.

ok thanks, my friend will kill me I used his internet connection, he will not be able to watch RLC anymore because of me xD

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ILoveSuzaneAndHector said:

ok thanks, my friend will kill me I used his internet connection, he will not be able to watch RLC anymore because of me xD

If you go to the Thread where a Picture of Marco is posted on the Sofa.  If you look above his head you can see a dot on the wall and on the door. That Identifies a user to RLC.  When the Picture is Posted and RLC sees the Picture they issue a DMCA Takedown to the Server the Picture was posted on. Then they get a Report from DMCA and that information they receive from DMCA will have your IP number used on that report. Then RLC blocks that IP from accessing their site.

There are workarounds but I will only discuss that part in PM. to help someone resolve their issue.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If you go to the Thread where a Picture of Marco is posted on the Sofa.  If you look above his head you can see a dot on the wall and on the door. That Identifies a user to RLC.  When the Picture is Posted and RLC sees the Picture they issue a DMCA Takedown to the Server the Picture was posted on. Then they get a Report from DMCA and that information they receive from DMCA will have your IP number used on that report. Then RLC blocks that IP from accessing their site.

There are workarounds but I will only discuss that part in PM. to help someone resolve their issue.

what is weird is that I don't post entire pics, only zoomed ones

meh not really sure what has happened to them but by the way things are looking lately, Efim is much better off running his own twitch channel instead >:< every time i check their place its one of them gaming, mostly efim though but still... they have such an amazing place to live and they are using like 1/15th of it, and they are spending 90% of their time on that damn sofa playin games (:

not cool

4 hours ago, theapplepie said:

meh not really sure what has happened to them but by the way things are looking lately, Efim is much better off running his own twitch channel instead >:< every time i check their place its one of them gaming, mostly efim though but still... they have such an amazing place to live and they are using like 1/15th of it, and they are spending 90% of their time on that damn sofa playin games (:

not cool

?? They've had a party there almost every weekend since they moved in. What exactly do you do at your house on a Thursday night that's so exciting? ;)

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, ILoveSuzaneAndHector said:

just 1 dot? Oo if I had knew I wouldn't have posted anything in public o:

It's fine to post pictures but if you notice any dots on them it's best to crop the pictures so those dots are not in the image.

Anabel was laid naked on the bed earlier, on her side.

I cannot get over how massive her asshole is!

Must be an inch in diameter, just gaping open.

I was crying with laughter!!!!

I took a screenshot but haven't worked out how to post pics on here yet :(

5 hours ago, Rubber Duck said:

Anabel was laid naked on the bed earlier, on her side.

I cannot get over how massive her asshole is!

Must be an inch in diameter, just gaping open.

I was crying with laughter!!!!

I took a screenshot but haven't worked out how to post pics on here yet :(

http://keep4u.ru/  Put the Checkmark in the Box Not Suitable for Family Viewing.  Upload the Picture.   Select from the Embedded Codes Menu select Full Image then select BBCode. Copy and Paste the Link then Submit Reply.

• Upvote 3