New Girl Jessica

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

From Yury now Jan 22, 10.15 pm
About Jessica's depression:

Seriously ill someone close to Jessica's family. It may lead to death. So she was so upset. She says she will not go home now, but in the case of death she is to go on a few days to a funeral. Who is sick, I do not know.

I believe it's all smoke and mirrors so she can go off with the Russian dude for a little romantic and sex filled weekend......what do y'all think?

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I believe it's all smoke and mirrors so she can go off with the Russian dude for a little romantic and sex filled weekend......what do y'all think?

We all know what her acting's like Harley, it's shit, but she was really upset today mate...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

We all know what her acting's like Harley, it's shit, but she was really upset today mate...

I can't or won't look at the free cams and I know you really think she is upset but I don't buy it!   If it is true, then I feel sorry for her.  If it is not, then I don't.  The problem is that neither you nor I will ever know the truth........smoke and mirrors!!

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Jessica, you are a fantastic lady horny as shit making everybody else horny I am sure.  You have a better body than skeleton B2 Angie and the twins.  Your feet are beautiful, tonight's massage with Irma, you could have dove in for the lick of Irma's pie and it would wake her up.  I have unfortunately missed your first massage and hoped your second with Irma would be earth shattering love making, but the B/W cam diminished our view, a little more light would have made the cams flip to color.  These are observations.  First time In a long time your apt. is friendly and everybody talking because of your personality.  I do not know if you have to leave soon, I just want to you to experience the orgasm of your life.  I thought that would happen tonight, but I guess Irma stopped that, I do not know why.  To see you girls in a "69" position (dream of mine) OMG would be awesome .  I hope you two have a massage together soon, fully loaded with sexual desires.  I melt, Jessica when I see your face up close in the bathroom cam, then with tits and wonderful pussy in your room standing and on your bed.  Thank you for exposing more of your sweet bod and feet and not wanting to do the selfish thing of wanting to go to B2.

Your horny clan.

• Upvote 1

On 1/16/2017 at 7:25 AM, vortios said:

Sure in a normal conversation, the girls would not react that way, but if you consider that they do not get along very well ... anything, it's treated like a tragedy. At least that's my impression.

Nicole in B2, is like giving her a prize (remember she wanted to go from the beginning to B2), but she deserves that award?
I do not think so. Besides she is not that she has a great relationship with Danaya and Karol ... then, it would be like starting over, but with less time for the girls to trust each other. Although Nicole is a professional and knows how to give a show even if she does not have confidence with her show partner, we have checked with Jess. (Question that if they give show, their relation gives me the same thing)
Also, I see something else, that can be given, That the girls, being Nicole, do not want to visit B2 ...

Nicole leaving B1 made B1 bring more awesome people, sale la fee Nicole on your departure, may your standoffish personality have people ignore you and you understand you are not the queen of the world, a do nothing RLC that gets buried in the Archives.