Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

letting her join in and sharing a guy is not the same thing, if they start fucking with out her she will not be happy, carmen does not want to loses the guy she just likes anita , anita get too friendly with the guys, alex and this guy.

• Upvote 1

il y a 5 minutes, sat11 a dit :

laissant participer et partager un mec est pas la même chose, si elles commencent à baiser avec des elle, elle ne sera pas heureux, carmen ne veut pas perdre l'homme qu'elle aime juste anita, anita obtenir trop amical avec les gars, alex et ce gars-là.

I agree with you it looks like Anita knew the guy already before being very friendly like Alex exactly

34 minutes ago, nack said:

Hmmm..so my sub ended yesterday and Anita sucked cock today...

:angel:

Murphys Law strikes! She ended up sickened by his precum and ran to the bathroom to wash ger mouth out. Was fun to watch her grapple with the strands on cum in her mouth and make the yuck face. I'm sure you'll get to see it again tomorrow. 

35 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Murphys Law strikes! She ended up sickened by his precum and ran to the bathroom to wash ger mouth out. Was fun to watch her grapple with the strands on cum in her mouth and make the yuck face. I'm sure you'll get to see it again tomorrow. 

LOL..I would like to see Carmen's boy-toy fuck the shit out of Anita.That would be awesome.