Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Was just wandering if in France English isnt taught at school or even kindergarten like it is in Germany?

yes,the english is teach in college(11-12 years old) and you can choose another language too if you want (deutch,spanish in generaly),personaly i learned the english with this all years on these cam sites :biggrin: you learn more faster than the school lol

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, clivebb said:

yes,the english is teach in college(11-12 years old) and you can choose another language too if you want (deutch,spanish in generaly),personaly i learned the english with this all years on these cam sites :biggrin: you learn more faster than the school lol

Ok I learned it already at elemantary school (age 5 or 6)

2 minutes ago, lafissure34 said:

Par contre je me pose la question il sont pas adepte de la sodomie les russes , j'ai jamais vue une femme se faire prendre le petit tunel lol

Sorry I really wanna understand what your saying but since google translator does not help and you cant write English I have to give up. :confused:

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ok I learned it already at elemantary school (age 5 or 6)

i tell you this when i was in college long time ago,maybe now they learn the english more younger at elementary school,i don't know i have no children

Il y a 8 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit:

Désolé je veux Vraiment Comprendre Ce que vous Dites Mais Comme traducteur de google n'aide pas et vous ne can pas Ecrire en anglais je DOI abandonner. :confused:

Il se demande si la femme russe aime prendre dans leur cul lol

• Upvote 1