Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

56 minutes ago, russ said:

I think he telling her that he was standing there with a hard on and he tripped and stuck it in her it was an accident

She had no objections to him fucking Anita. Carmen wants a 3-sided relation.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, astra said:

I had said Anita being a danger to the couple

Anita is not the danger, she takes no initiative. Carmen took a risk herself and has to consider whether this is what she wants. I think it is.

il y a 26 minutes, beardman a dit :

Cela est certainement pas vrai. Le fait est que Carmen est la figure centrale dans cette configuration. Je l' ai vue câlins avec Anita et lui faire l' amour bf. Anita est prêt à faire plusieurs choses , mais seulement si invité .

I was not talking about sex but about the maintenance of the apartment

40 minutes ago, sixfive said:

Yup, but she would watch STUD like a hawk, this seems to be her thing maybe ? or is it because the only men available .....wait she had Mick Tyler , but maybe because he was single , he wasn't appealing enough....yup she likes guys with BF's

Guys with BF's. We have not yet had them on VV.

il y a 5 minutes, Beardman a dit:

Anita is pas le danger, ne Elle Prend initiative Aucune. Carmen a PRIS non osée elle-same et Doït examinateur si ACDE is this Qu'elle wants. Je Pense Que ce.

Si Anita est un danger parce que déjà quand il fait les premiers carmen trio d'avoir déjà contesté son mec et aujourd'hui le deuxième trio à nouveau un carmen disputer avec  son mec juste voilat ce qui se passe lorsque nous laissons participer

31 minutes ago, sixfive said:

Beardman, I think you got it, but wow that's a hell of a long time to argue about cumming, I mean I like to debate with my wife after I cum, but not ARGUE

I've not seen the argument, only the video of Sat11 and your comments and 2 earlier 3-somes of the same persons. I suppose Carmen and BF had made a scenario, BF fell out his role and now Carmen is unsure about her control of everything and everyone.

• Upvote 1