Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

Right. It's not working simply because the girl they have is lame. They just need to find another girl who is better suited. Just between VV and VHTV there are 12 couples and all of them are lame except for maybe 2 of them. We don't need another one. It's bad enough both sites are boring as is. I want to see something different apart from what already exists.

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Right. It's not working simply because the girl they have is lame. They just need to find another girl who is better suited. Just between VV and VHTV there are 12 couples and all of them are lame except for maybe 2 of them. We don't need another one. It's bad enough both sites are boring as is. I want to see something different apart from what already exists.

there is not just the girls are lame,when i see the guys coming here (hillbilly for example) there is not many chance for it's working exept for one night sometime,i have the impression it's just the all desesperate peoples in moscou come in tula,vv need upgrade the level of their casting seriously but i am not sure there is many competent personn in this vv team !

On 2/12/2017 at 6:36 PM, BenCoudon said:

Evening guys

Been away for almost a month.  Not sure I understand what happened in Tula

I can still see the same couples (oh darn) in Voro, Sophia and Tver

Looks like they kicked out  A&A out?   Who is the one you call  Babysitter

The couple on the couch tonight...  new couple or just guests?

did he new guy leave already, after one day