Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

18 minutes ago, sat11 said:

that is not exiting there are 100 of them on website like chatubet or other similar sites performers.

news flash: it's more than has happened here in the last 2 months until tula started functioning just in time for the black buffering screen. but no picture at all is definitely much more exciting than actually seeing a sex act. if you are happy with vv then i'm happy for you.

1 hour ago, sat11 said:

may be she did not think he would stay but he stayed so she wanted to unload him to anita i guess she does not want a relationship she wants a one night kind of guy

I can't say too much but I can say that this is not accurate. 

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

I can't say too much but I can say that this is not accurate. 

you could be right, i haven watched her that much, im just guessing, she tease them and if they get luck they leave next day or two

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

news flash: it's more than has happened here in the last 2 months until tula started functioning just in time for the black buffering screen. but no picture at all is definitely much more exciting than actually seeing a sex act. if you are happy with vv then i'm happy for you.

one thing no it is not why they did a web cam show BJ and she went to her computer and he to his they even did not talk then went to sleep, but let forget that and ask you one question why are you here if you hate it this much? most of us yes we are not happy but we are trying to enjoy what ever we see when we see it so dont ruin it for  us stupid people who still like watching it .

21 minutes ago, sat11 said:

one thing no it is not why they did a web cam show BJ and she went to her computer and he to his they even did not talk then went to sleep, but let forget that and ask you one question why are you here if you hate it this much? most of us yes we are not happy but we are trying to enjoy what ever we see when we see it so dont ruin it for  us stupid people who still like watching it .

there was a time when vv was pretty good but now they aren't. if you like vv then by all means enjoy it. others are dissapointed because they have gone down the drain. enjoy it while it's still there if you can get a picture that is not a black screen with a buffering circle. if i get a black screen with a buffering circle or if they show a product that i deem to be shit i will complain about it till hell freezes over if i want to. and i probably won't be alone. if you read the forum regularly you no doubt can see that a lot of people are dissapointed with vv. virtually all of them are or were members at 1 time or another. i & they have every right to comment on what we see be it good or bad. in fact if they had put on something entertaining within the last couple of months, or if they had explained why they ignored the members & lied on twitter & such about how gr8 everything was or had actually shown that they were trying to do something to deserve the support of paying members then i probably would still be paying for vv now. vh is far from perfect also as you can tell by the comments in that forum if you read it. but they do try to keep members informed & actually do stuff to try to improve the site without having to go to the brink of losing everything before doing something the way that vv has. anyway you should know all of this if you have been watching the sites & reading & contributing to the forum. as far as trying to enjoy the product that is exactly what i try to do also but under the circumstances it is very difficult especially when THERE IS NO PICTURE AT ALL!!!! i realize that it is my own fault for giving vv the benefit of the doubt and hoping that they will 1 day come to their senses & return to putting out a product worth watching but i see no evidence of that. i am also willing to concede that their may be some good stuff going on in tula finally. but again THERE IS NO PICTURE!!!! and i am not the only 1 experiencing that so if you are lucky enough to be seeing something on your screen & it is entertaining to you then by all means enjoy it. have fun. tell vv what a gr8 job they are doing. and when i see some evidence of that i also will thank them for putting out such a good product. if that ever happens before they go out of business.

• Upvote 1

please understand i am not taking about VH or VV , yes i am sure no body is happy with VV now but whatever there is i want to enjoy it whether on VV and VH site or on the forum like yesterday i did not get to watch it on VV  because of buffering but i get to see the pics kindly posted by HARVY B, that why we all come here to share and discus what we saw and missed.

but some people come here just to tell us how shit Vv is for the 100 times nothing else, which we know and  yet chose to enjoy what happened in a positive way,

and yes i watch VH and i lick watching VV when some thing happen if i am lucky i get to enjoy it live or here with people like me who enjoy watching it and share and talk abut it.

in general we know VV has problem but let us enjoy whatever there is in a positive way, i dont care about VV or VH as a company but  the activity  which ever site it happens to be.

but please keep writing how VV is not good and VH is great is that what you want im sure there are some people who like to discus that, for me this is the last discussion about it.

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

there was a time when vv was pretty good but now they aren't. if you like vv then by all means enjoy it. others are dissapointed because they have gone down the drain. enjoy it while it's still there if you can get a picture that is not a black screen with a buffering circle. if i get a black screen with a buffering circle or if they show a product that i deem to be shit i will complain about it till hell freezes over if i want to. and i probably won't be alone. if you read the forum regularly you no doubt can see that a lot of people are dissapointed with vv. virtually all of them are or were members at 1 time or another. i & they have every right to comment on what we see be it good or bad. in fact if they had put on something entertaining within the last couple of months, or if they had explained why they ignored the members & lied on twitter & such about how gr8 everything was or had actually shown that they were trying to do something to deserve the support of paying members then i probably would still be paying for vv now. vh is far from perfect also as you can tell by the comments in that forum if you read it. but they do try to keep members informed & actually do stuff to try to improve the site without having to go to the brink of losing everything before doing something the way that vv has. anyway you should know all of this if you have been watching the sites & reading & contributing to the forum. as far as trying to enjoy the product that is exactly what i try to do also but under the circumstances it is very difficult especially when THERE IS NO PICTURE AT ALL!!!! i realize that it is my own fault for giving vv the benefit of the doubt and hoping that they will 1 day come to their senses & return to putting out a product worth watching but i see no evidence of that. i am also willing to concede that their may be some good stuff going on in tula finally. but again THERE IS NO PICTURE!!!! and i am not the only 1 experiencing that so if you are lucky enough to be seeing something on your screen & it is entertaining to you then by all means enjoy it. have fun. tell vv what a gr8 job they are doing. and when i see some evidence of that i also will thank them for putting out such a good product. if that ever happens before they go out of business.

i agree golfer 100%