Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

9 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Marna having a little fun with the camera.

5nruww.jpg

aax748.jpg

2ywuwjs.jpg

Thought it was against the rules to intentionally stare at or play to the cameras?  These sites are evolving every day. 

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Recordings from Dubna not show in archives?

I am not a member,Jabbath.If you are,tweet them or email them regarding archives of dubna.That girl is hot and i don't want to miss the fun,in case i rejoin.

this is what he did in the other apartment, in popular demand  he has come back and its working creating more traffic (even its a negative one), as long as people keep talking about him vv will be happy.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

hurry & get your vv membership now. after all it will only be 3 days from the time that kojak starts to make his move to either sex or the girl realizes what a loser he is & leaves.

Capture_2017_03_05_09_39_05_982.png

Capture_2017_03_05_09_39_34_313.png

I am not familiar with this bald guy, do these 2 know each other ? never seen this blonde, I thought it would be the couple from Tula that was there 2 days ago, she was cool

1 minute ago, sixfive said:

I am not familiar with this bald guy, do these 2 know each other ? never seen this blonde, I thought it would be the couple from Tula that was there 2 days ago, she was cool

The bald guy is Kojak the worst nightmare of any voyeur site. He first appeared in Tula trying to get sth going with Anita but failed badly. Then he was with a rather hot girl in Tver but once again needed hours for a few minutes of sex. After that he appeared in the Amy Alya appartement on VH. He invited several girls but was not able to get sth. going with any of them. He has an addiction to tie girls and even things up with ropes. He even tied to chairs together when he was at Amy Alyas. He scares every girl away with his creepy attitude. Believe me that guy is complete nuts... 

So much for Kojak. If I forgot sth. please add it my friends :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, sixfive said:

kojak was at tula, tver, and vh and was a total idiot disaster everywhere. the only time he got laid was at tver. after 3 days of foreplay i don't know how the girl stayed awake. he likes to tie girls up & lightly run his fingers over their legs & such forever. none of the girl except the 1 in tver would have anything to do with him. he's a total loser.

• Upvote 1