Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

i almost forgot. at tula when he tried to be with anita he was slowly, lightly running his fingers up her legs & she was so not interested that i thought that he drugged her. for like 2 hours she didn't even move. he doesn't even need to drug girls. he just puts them to sleep through boredom.

• Upvote 1

Like him or hate him, Mr Kojak fucked his hot GF 3 times in a night if I recall correctly and for long sessions when he was in Tver.

He is weird but he can still get pussy if he doesn't show his 'scare tactics'

@golfer06 Thank you for the update, so this is like a "dating show" where they don't meet each other prior to moving iun together, then we watch to see how long before 1/ she gets naked in front of the camera and 2/ do the have sex and how long before Kojac f**ks it up lol

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i almost forgot. at tula when he tried to be with anita he was slowly, lightly running his fingers up her legs & she was so not interested that i thought that he drugged her. for like 2 hours she didn't even move. he doesn't even need to drug girls. he just puts them to sleep through boredom.

TOO FUNNY, keep it up

2 minutes ago, nack said:

Like him or hate him, Mr Kojak fucked his hot GF 3 times in a night if I recall correctly and for long sessions when he was in Tver.

He is weird but he can still get pussy if he doesn't show his 'scare tactics'

But there must be a reason shes no longer with him :biggrin: 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sixfive said:

Which was the girl that he scored 3 times with anyone have a picture, was she a brunette ?

It might still be in the archives or I'll post the pic later

• Upvote 1