Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

9 minutes ago, sat11 said:

yes in those days she was entertaining, but last 2 month she did very little to non acted like she did not care

If you were put in her position where the management was supposed to supply her a suitable partner, failed to do so and failed to present even an unsuitable partner (see Ladybird) for a considerable length of time, you may lose some of your enthusiasm also.

• Upvote 2

one if she was not happy with the guys she could have gone and find her own, secondly she did not to be so dame boring she has the body and entertained with out having sex with the so called VV provided guys, the fact is she did not care and did not want to do any thing except eat sleep play on phone that has nothing to do with the guys, she just thought let others do and the entertaining i just sit in the back ground do nothing, if she did not like it she should not be here.today she have been better why?

she could have been very entertaining if anna had allowed her to suck alex's dick. just like carmen let her suck bf dick. but anna & carmen became too possessive &jelous and it ruined what could have been a lot of fun for them & us. 1 of the most fun parties was at boro when iris led the way & tried to get anita & alex together. they didn't have sex but it was a fun & entertaining time. these people are all young & getting too tied down is a mistake for most of them. now look at what is left. carmen, anita , & bf were bringing interest back to vv and now the momentum is lost. how do they get it back? boro & sofia are not going to help. that leaves tver & anita. need at least 3 more people & they have to be more open minded.

• Upvote 1

strange

what I cannot to understand it is they have planned to guy fuck anita, 

because she bring a condom for him, and in front of carmen 

then Carmen heated pussy's anita 

so then, why they become angry ?? 

carmen felt the way that anna felt when carmen fucked alex. she was too possessive. it turned a fun night into a disaster that didn't have to happen. carmen was afraid that anita would steal bf away because that is what carmen herself would have done.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

carmen felt the way that anna felt when carmen fucked alex. she was too possessive. it turned a fun night into a disaster that didn't have to happen. carmen was afraid that anita would steal bf away because that is what carmen herself would have done.

i think the fellow was the problem, not Carmen. She set up the earlier sessions when he wouldn't complete the task and she set up the last one. She and Anita were laughing and talking during and after the act. He is the one that got all pissy and started the many arguments. I'm sure he is the one who decided to leave with or without her and she followed the dick.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

You are right, i know it's something we all won'ted but would have been better had it not ever started.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, golfer06 said:

What do you (and others) mean by 'possessive'? Anita did not invite BF to fuck her; I think Anita was not even interested. For him it was the only 'hole' present. During that act Carmen caressed Anita's back and her BF's hand. Maybe Carmen has a stupid understanding about male orgasms. Perhaps a translation of their words could give clarity.

• Upvote 2