Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

she's moving into living room so she better do something or the site will close very soon.

Anita had planned her in the living room but new girl gave the sheets back to Anita. It could mean she sleeps also in the bedroom or: I do this myself later on.

It seems a nice girl with beautyfull hair and a nice figure. A completely other figure than Anita has; therefore she cannot pick up guys on behalf of Anita. She is in no haste to take off clothes; it must be rather hot in these VV-apartments.

2 minutes ago, beardman said:

Anita had planned her in the living room but new girl gave the sheets back to Anita. It could mean she sleeps also in the bedroom or: I do this myself later on.

It seems a nice girl with beautyfull hair and a nice figure. A completely other figure than Anita has; therefore she cannot pick up guys on behalf of Anita. She is in no haste to take off clothes; it must be rather hot in these VV-apartments.

again this is a forum for discussion & exchanging ideas. apparently you again don't like to see sex & nudity so i guess you should not watch this site. then again if they keep going in the direction that they have been going none of us will see any skin or sex again here ever. i guess you'll be happy then. but you'll probably be the only 1.

• Upvote 1

il y a 23 minutes, sixfive a dit :

Hey, peut-être sa sœur ou son MOM, juste un sentiment, mais premières pensées .... cela pourrait devenir plus ennuyeux que Võro, est la plus vieille dame toujours là ou dans la «chambre secrète» sans cames?

Not to be his mother nor his sister anita na no sister but a little brother

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, astra said:

Not to be his mother nor his sister anita na no sister but a little brother

OK thank you for clearing that up. so is she just another participant ? I guess its for the crowd that likes MILFs me included lol

il y a 1 minute, sixfive a dit :

OK merci pour la compensation que jusqu'à. donc est-elle juste un autre participant? Je suppose que son pour la foule qui aime MILFs me comprenait lol

Yes be another participant