Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

I have to say that all of these sites would be much more interesting to me if I could understand their languages. I wonder why there are none based in America.?.?. It's not illegal as long as they know they're being recorded and watched.

I had lived in California for 25 at years at one point and I can say without a doubt.... all you have to do is go to Los Angeles and you will have 150 applicants at your first casting. Every waiter/waitress in L.A. is wannabe, starving actor looking for work.

28 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Figures! How do you know Golfer?

anita & babysitter's leg's told me all that i needed to know. now for the question of the day. was this pic taken today? yesterday? the day before yesterday? the day before the day before yesterday? the......................................................................................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Capture_2017_01_30_12_53_29_593.png

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

VHTV said there will be English speaking appartements soon. I would not expect anything from VV however

The infamous VH "soon"... we'll see when that happens.

1 hour ago, sixfive said:

I am sorry to say...YES I don't bother watching VORO anymore just get updates from you, <golfer06>, <AMY> , <rene>  <russ> and <Bear> to you guys thank you, but I think we will be losing some of your comments soon, due to boredom in VORO

for as long as possible our team of ace reporters will continue to give updates on every single non event that doesn't happen in the new joyful colorful dump, i mean boro.

• Upvote 2