Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

I don't see the folks on these sites do the bedding laundry very often. Can you imagine what is all over these sheets?

Hell, they wash their dirty panties in the same sink that they brush their teeth at. (and that Alex pisses in)

Ripe for communicable disease spreading. :sick: Gross

il y a 2 minutes, Hyperb76 a dit :

Je ne vois pas les gens sur ces sites font la lessive de la literie très souvent. Pouvez-vous imaginer ce qui est partout dans ces feuilles?

Enfer, ils se lavent les culottes sales dans le même évier qui se brossent les dents.

Ripe pour communicable propagation de la maladie. :sick:Brut

Have a washing machine in the bathroom

I emailed VV here is their response:

I am only offering suggestions :
>
> Two things
>
> 1 can you move camera 10 to the left there is a big blind spot in Iris
> bedroom.
>
> 2. The new girl in Tula she need to more than lay on the couch in the
> kitchen very boring and we can't even see her.
>
> Thank you

Good day,

thank you for noticing. We really appreciate it
we will inform our participants about your request.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

I emailed VV here is their response:

I am only offering suggestions :
>
> Two things
>
> 1 can you move camera 10 to the left there is a big blind spot in Iris
> bedroom.
>
> 2. The new girl in Tula she need to more than lay on the couch in the
> kitchen very boring and we can't even see her.
>
> Thank you

Good day,

thank you for noticing. We really appreciate it
we will inform our participants about your request.

Thats their standard answer and means we dont give a fuck

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Hyperb76 said:

I don't see the folks on these sites do the bedding laundry very often. Can you imagine what is all over these sheets?

Hell, they wash their dirty panties in the same sink that they brush their teeth at. (and that Alex pisses in)

Ripe for communicable disease spreading. :sick: Gross

Your last 2 sentences are medical nonsense. You swim in the same sea as thousands filthy animals. You eat your sausages with pig-gut. A short time before washing their dirty pantties they had them on their body while eating their meals. Gross. Pissing on your toes is good against athlete's foot. Urine normally is sterile.

1 hour ago, beardman said:

Your last 2 sentences are medical nonsense. You swim in the same sea as thousands filthy animals. You eat your sausages with pig-gut. A short time before washing their dirty pantties they had them on their body while eating their meals. Gross. Pissing on your toes is good against athlete's foot. Urine normally is sterile.

I am glad that we've gotten that straightened out. Thanks, WebMD

Urine can and frequently does contain bacteria and blood. Ever seen urinalysis results? UTIs are common. Toilets flush all of the waste away. A sink has a gooseneck thing that traps liquids and heavy particles. Piss trapped in the gooseneck will start to stink heavily. Go to a local bar and hang out in the bathroom and tell me it's sterile in there. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, golfer06 said:

for as long as possible our team of ace reporters will continue to give updates on every single non event that doesn't happen in the new joyful colorful dump, i mean boro.

I enjoy your comments , humour (Canadian spelling) and wit. Keep up the work, it is due to this Forum that I even bother with VORO......VH is looking pretty good, they have better placement of cameras, and quality, and not as depressing , they actually speak to one another with their 'voices' instead of with their phone......... 

• Upvote 3