Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

I have never requested videos or pictures from this site or any other HOWEVER today I am making an exception. Can anyone please send me  pics(naked if possible) of the 2 new girls at TULA since Antia and the other couple left I have had buffering problems and every time I'm on they are not there or fully clothed in the kitchen. Please PM me and this is much appreciated since I can't see this site staying up very much longer regrettably. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

On ‎2017‎-‎02‎-‎26 at 8:07 AM, golfer06 said:

i think i've figured it out. cams only work if there are no people or people fully clothed in apts.

Capture_2017_02_26_08_05_45_404.png

YUP since Anita left , there have been no Breasts or Butts to observe , so VV spent their money on sophisticated Motion detectors to pick up clothing only forms then they show it, money well spent ??? NOT (you know I'm joking hopefully)

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, sixfive said:

YUP since Anita left , there have been no Breasts or Butts to observe

Not sure if this was meant as a joke or not but the blond girl is very free about her nudity. She may not walk around naked for no reason like Iris or Zoe or the girls at Barca, but whenever she is naked she doesn't shy away from it. Personally I prefer this over what the other girls do.

24 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not sure if this was meant as a joke or not but the blond girl is very free about her nudity. She may not walk around naked for no reason like Iris or Zoe or the girls at Barca, but whenever she is naked she doesn't shy away from it. Personally I prefer this over what the other girls do.

I guess I just haven't been lucky to catch her or the TALL brunette, it seems the buffering issues are over, the blonde has a GREAT body, just hoping on seeing it, thank you 'MISCVOYEUR' for your feedback

No problem. I'm not sure if the buffering issues are entirely over as of yet. It's always easy for me to connect during the day. It's during the evening (around 9pm their time) when the lag and connectivity becomes unbearable. I haven't tried to watch them during the evening in the past couple of days since nothing is really going on at the moment, so I could be wrong. I'll try again and see what happens.

And yes I agree, the blond has a really great body... like insanely great body. She works out a lot so she really wants to maintain it. Like I said in the past, it's just a shame her boyfriend isn't terribly good in bed. I wish she could have a 5 hour marathon fuck session like Marna did last week. 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

No problem. I'm not sure if the buffering issues are entirely over as of yet. It's always easy for me to connect during the day. It's during the evening (around 9pm their time) when the lag and connectivity becomes unbearable. I haven't tried to watch them during the evening in the past couple of days since nothing is really going on at the moment, so I could be wrong. I'll try again and see what happens.

And yes I agree, the blond has a really great body... like insanely great body. She works out a lot so she really wants to maintain it. Like I said in the past, it's just a shame her boyfriend isn't terribly good in bed. I wish she could have a 5 hour marathon fuck session like Marna did last week. 

wow missed that, this used to be one of my favourite (Canadian spelling) apt. keep missing the good stuff, if anyone has pics of the 2 girls naked(sorry no pics of guys if you don't mind lol) and thank you miscvoyuer for keeping me up to date.

There is another Lady with long black hair who speak very good English, who is she ? this other guy sure is teasing her right now... wait its a wig ? sorry

Edited by sixfive
added more info

I get that this guy is in love with his girlfriend but for fuck sake, does he have to be some soft passive twit every single time they have sex? Always the fucking same with him, he always wants to hug and caress and take forever to get started. He makes the sex so damn boring and tedious. 

well that was .....uneventful, but it is as real life as you could possibily get considering the circumstances (cameras everywhere) but I still haven't seen the Blonde naked and the other tall one lol