Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

2 hours ago, sixfive said:

Marna lays down with him,he gets up and puts his pants on.....wow this dude needs a nickname quick

At about 22h03: He  lay down on the floor, the other 2 went on the couch but Marna would not follow. (It was also Marna who changed the lights to NV.) On that moment he stood up and put on his pants. I would have done the same. Then she went after him and 22h16 they started again.

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Why would you ever think Marna is shy? She has had all kinds of sex in this apartment. 

She has turned down many more, together with 'Babysitter'. Even tonight she cooperated only halfheartedly.

59 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Nastya still not back in Dubna. I'm thinking her and Alex are officially over.

my be those 3 went out somewhere for a drink or something,alex is not in ether i cant see the cam does not load or it takes forever 

• Upvote 1

that apartment is the worst replacement for sofia, they should just say they have 3 apartments or they should redo all the cams again, when it load the kitchen cam it keeps changing there is a light interference  

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I think he's in the bed sleeping undercover. But it's hard to say for sure. Cams don't load for me either.

I don't think there's anyone in the Dubna apartment. The covers in the bedroom haven't moved for hours and there is no sound out of there either.

2 hours ago, sat11 said:

that credit goes to the guy with marna, for bringing the action to LR

you were right about that, I thought he was cockblocking but instead we got a 2 for 1  show ....nice

• Upvote 2

Please don't ask Participants to do actions for you, they are not trained seals and I believe they are not supposed to interact with the viewers so lets not get them in trouble....again, this is my view not the view of 1,000s of others LOL

• Upvote 1