Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

So we have Lex, Zoe and 2nd guy in the LR doing nothing, Iris in the bedroom doing nothing and Marna and her guy off doing their own thing. Once again, couples makes a potentially fun night incredibly lame and predictable.

the reason i stopped watching tevr or vero is it was never felt real every thing was a show (fake),i wanted to watch some one having fun to certain extent real  and natural, even to day i came here following marna and still i found every thing was a show , particularly marma and zoe every thing they did was for show nothing remotely real which was a bit disappointing for me, in fact i felt sorry for marnas bf had to play the game even tho he got sex out of it.

after whispering between marma and zoe, marma start playing with bf, i guess they discussing how to put on a better show. good luck to them.

i am done, i am sure i can find a better thing to do, ( or better cam show)

i bet one of this 

42 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Zoe with more bullshit masturbation. #yawn

i am sure marna will invitee her to tula to fuck one of the guys, one of this days that will give them a viewers,  she cant do it in tever in front of iris and lex. so  she has to go there.