Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

it was really bad judgement. she may not be able to recover from it if others feel the way that i do about that. it was an insult to all viewers including the ones that pay her salary.i still can't believe she did it. and where the fuck is jack????????????????

• Upvote 1

Yes, I agree with that. For those who don't know, she was doing a bate show with Marna in Tula and then all of the sudden she cam up to the free cam, realized we could see her through the reflection in the mirror and then promptly ended the show. 

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I agree with that. For those who don't know, she was doing a bate show with Marna in Tula and then all of the sudden she cam up to the free cam, realized we could see her through the reflection in the mirror and then promptly ended the show. 

I guess Zoe is now part of the management and / or shareholder and thats why she changed.

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Well, they better say something about Jack. Maybe Jack was quick and nimble. ?

if jack is on his own he should call vh. he could fuck quite well. he would be a gr8 match for layla! and he was a good sport, playing all the games when tver was fun. seems like a lifetime ago now.