Voronezh - Split 16

StnCld316

one post for the fun before this thread turn definitely dead:

when i see this prevew thumbnail for example or the video they have posted on their twitter account that's not incite to renew,what a poor quality, they really don't know how doing a good promotion,come on VV it's emergency to change all this cameras and upgrade the level of the site a little on this point ! thanks for listen the old or actual members for one time...i know vv read this forum.

Capture_2017_02_10_15_36_44_20.jpg

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yeah very stupid idea with that flickering lights. They wont learn it.

i take the place of this all free users click on this prevew thumbnails and see that,there is just zero chance for they take suscription after have see that,VV need change the cameras and add many spotlights everywhere,tired to see all that cams stay blocked all the journey in night vision and that will help too for have better quality video,the light is very important we can see that for example in alina/eugène bedroom on vh that change all when there is a good light and specialy when you have not a good cams like they have